Quotation Specialist, Inside Sales - Lighting Systems
Lighting Systems is one of the largest well respected lighting and control manufacturer’s representatives in Northern California. We work closely with Lighting Designers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors and Electrical Distributors.
The primary responsibility of the Quotations Specialist is to build projects and provide price quotations on the given bid date in coordination with the sales team. The Quotations Specialist must maintain good working relationships with all customers and manufacturers to provide exceptional service leading to repeat business and increased sales and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with sales to determine the bid strategy and communicate the strategy to all appropriate sales personnel on that project.
- Responsible for the proper filing and maintenance of all quotation related documents in Oasis software.
- Coordinate with sales team to bid the job and acquire commitments from distributors and contractors.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships via email and telephone contacts
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Knowledge of Lighting and the Electrical Industry
- Knowledge of computer skills including Outlook, Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service oriented and personable
- Results-oriented and self-motivated
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Understand design and construction documents